February 06, 2011

Organization: Whither Art Thou?

Belatedly I only see energy and protest. While this is a wonderful thing on its own I would also like to see better organization:

  • What are the needed constitutional amendments to ease interim transition pains?
  • How can the general public safely counter government propaganda?
  • Where is the information about how to avoid detection by authorities when using technology?
  • What is the plan to reach generations not as wired as the youth?
I think some organization would be very helpful. In particular, this would help protect against erosion as the secret police spread rumors, arrest or otherwise silence individual voices and as the government engages in delaying tactics to buy time.

Even if Mubarak is willing to be replaced -- who replaces him may be no better.

Anyway, if this organization is out there, but invisible to me due to language barriers, then that is fine. If it isn't out there then I worry that the future may not be as bright as I hope.

No comments: